Africa Expat Wives Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Security

4 posters

Go down

Home Security Empty Home Security

Post  AandBFamily Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

So for those of you who live in a gated community, what additional security measures do you take? A private night/day guard? Security system with back up? Panic room?
Seems like security will be very expensive...

Thank you.

Yolande

AandBFamily

Back to top Go down

Home Security Empty Re: Home Security

Post  Kenyafor3 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 am

Hi there

We are in a gated compound and the company my husband works for has done a security check and approved the security. However, as a minimum they had us install an alarm system and have remote panic buttons.
I know others have private guards day and night but I don't think it is necessary for us.

Good luck

Kenyafor3

Back to top Go down

Post  Star twinkle Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 am

Ours is an independent villa , so we also have an electric fencing, panic button, remote panic button, night guard and a slam gate so I'm secure on the top floor if its closed.

Star twinkle

Back to top Go down

Home Security Empty Home Security

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm

We live in a stand alone house on it's own compound. We have a night guard via a private security company, intruder alarm and panic buttons (with back-up provided by the security company). It is expensive but matches the systems that most people in our neighbourhood have.
If you live in a compound of town houses or apartments then security is shared and often included in the rent or service charge.

Admin
Admin

https://africaexpatwivesclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down