Africa Expat Wives Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting November! Outdoor Yoga Fitness Muthaiga

Go down

Starting November! Outdoor Yoga Fitness Muthaiga  Empty Starting November! Outdoor Yoga Fitness Muthaiga

Post  Yogamads Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi everyone!

So happy to have found this forum! Let me introduce myself while I'm here. My name is Mads, certified yoga teach and yoga alliance registered, teaching Yoga and fitness classes in Toronto for about 5 years. I have been loving every minute of it and I'll keep on going with new classes the minute I get off the plane. Therefore I am happy to announce that from November on I will be teaching outdoor Yoga Fitness classes from our lovely green outdoor space in Muthaiga. The dates are not quite set yet but I wanted to tell you a little bit in advance about the great stuff we'll be doing but also hear what you would like to do in class.

My classes vary from Gentle Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Prenatal to Yoga Fitness and strength training. In the past I worked as a personal trainer and boot camp instructor as well. I loved them all but I really started loving it when I combined bodyweight exercises with yoga for a fast strength improving and metabolism boosting workout followed by a series of yoga flow. This combination is effective for those wanting to become stronger for more advanced yoga poses, become more toned, lose weight or just want to improve their energy levels.

For now my plan is to teach daily early mornings Mon-Fri from 06:30 - 7:30 and in the weekends 09:00 - 10:15. This will be invigorating Yoga Fitness. (50/50 Bodyweight exercises and Hatha Yoga asana) Later on I will be adding classes in the evening as well. Vinyasa or a gentle hatha class. After each class those who like can stay for tea to can catch up with others or discuss all the questions you might have about your practice.

I would love to hear your suggestions on anything really, the timing, the kind of yoga you would like to practice. What ever comes to mind. Drop me a line with your ideas, wishes and suggestions on outdooryogafitness[at]gmail.com.

Can't wait to meet you! Namaste, Mads
Yogamads
Yogamads

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum