Sweet Car 4 Quick Sale in Nairobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Car 4 Quick Sale in Nairobi

Post  Nash on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Dear Ladies,

Hope you are fine, Please I have a nice announcement to those who are planning to relocate or visit Nairobi for Holiday. Just I completed 2 Months vacation in Nairobi with my family and left the country Two weeks ago. When I arrived in Nairobi it was such a nightmare hiring cubs, for each move from one place to another and especially with family ha! I can't dare any more. I decided to buy a family car; lucky enough we got a nice kool ride Toyota Caldina, New shape and life has never been the same again mmwah! so awesome. We could drive within and from Nairobi to upcountry at own Leisure and that's the feeling of real Holiday in Kenya, Taifa with lovely kool breeze. Very Happy

If you are planning to take a nice Holiday to Taifa and u'ld like to have ur own sweet ride please let me know, I have parked my sweet car in my compound and no one is driving it i.e seriously not in use, just a matter of cleaning and maintenance done by my sister. Please drop me a message if you want to have an awesome Holiday, i'll give this car to you at a wonderful reasonable price. You deserve peace of mind and a Holiday full of Joy with all great movements freely. Have a Lovely Holiday...it's worth.

Regards
Nash

Nash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top